I think that many of the anti-Trump people are comprised of one or more of the following:
1. The “Let It Burn” types who want to see the GOP go the way of the Whigs.
2. People who work in government, lobby the government, or are directly suckling on the government teat in some other capacity.
3. People who work for, invest in, or own, companies who contract, sell to, or service the federal govt.
4. Media. Comprised of leftists, and propagandists for the Federal Govt. (only six major corps provide almost all broadcast and print media) Example NRO.
5. Lastly, paid propaganda commenters (trolls) who don’t care about the issues at all, but are very good at starting fights and fomenting dissent (for proof go read any Bernie Sanders thread on any leftist site … you will see the same kind of trolling of Bernie supporters as you see done in Trump threads)
Did I leave any out?
The anti-Trump contingent of the GOP must stop with the defeatism. If they are serious that they don’t want to be talking about President Clinton next year. They need to stop with the concern trolling, and third party caterwauling and unify behind the presumptive nominee.
That they continue to fight the presumptive nominee, exemplifies their disloyalty to conservatism, if not to the entire country.