Moore was quoted earlier, saying that he was “honored” to perform, and said he would not bow to pressure to cancel.
Moore also said, “We all as Americans need to unite behind our new President and give him a chance. He needs everyone’s support to make America greater, stronger and an even better country”.
“I am not going to let them, the left side, intimidate me from doing what I feel is the right thing to do for the country and that [presidential] seal,” he added, according to the Associated Press. “Give the man a shot. He hasn’t even said ‘I do’ yet. Give him a chance. If you don’t like him after four years, then don’t vote for him next time.”
Watch Live: Trump ‘Make America Great Again’ Celebration
Via breitbart.com: Watch Live: Trump ‘Make America Great Again’ Celebration
1. In the darkest days of the Nation, there arose one crying in the Wilderness to the People of the Land of America.
2. For there were fornicators, imbibers, liars, and pedophiles running the gov’t of America, and America waxed old, and withereth on the vine to give up the ghost.
3. Behold! There was hatred that spreadeth across the land, and poverty of mind, of thoughts, and of soul embedded in its people. There were mockers, scorners, and soothsayers that worketh against the people, and vapors of wars .
4. And Trump telleth the people: I have heard thy cries and it breaketh my heart. I shall Make America Great Again and winneth over and over, that thou wouldst get tired of winning. I will break the yoke from thy back placed there by those who hateth thee and causeth thee to carry the burden.
5. For thou hast trusted me to right the wrongs that thou hast been subjected too. A people with no voice shall now have one. I shall fight for thee and move this nation to prosperity, and I asketh that thou wouldest stand and fight with me. I loveth this nation dearly, and I loveth thee all and will no longer stand aside.
6. And the people rejoiced, and fought against the Rino and its henchmen, and the battle was great. And victory was grasped on to, and held dearly as the price was high.
7. And the people of Trump fought again against the Dragon and its hordes of evil spirits in a battle that hath never been seen before, and they persevered yet again. The hand of providence played favorably to the Patriots, who fighteth with memes and the tongue of sarcasm and cold anger.
8. And Trump and mighty army of Trumpers fought again against the lies and distortions of Lucifer and his demons from both parties, for they were beholden to the global elites and moneychangers.
9. But Trump defeateth them and foileth their plots of destruction, causing much anguish within the sellers of filth. And Lo!, the day of our deliverance was nigh, and there was much mirth and joy about the land.
10. The Riders of Steel fulfilleth their oath and shall form battle lines between the People of Trump and the workers of Iniquity, and great will be the din that ariseth.
11. And the day before there was much dancing and joy among the People of Trump. For they were preparing for the Great Day, and gathereth supplies of meat, wine, snausages, and other sundry fine foods to mark the occasion of the restoration of their freedom.
12. And the Eve of Deliverance came forth, and the stars shone brightly, and there were great wonders in the heavens. The Earth resteth and ceaseth its groaning, for the Trump arriveth on the morrow, and beginneth the Restoration and the end of an error.
13. After years of wandering in darkness, the people now heareth the Lion roar, for he prepareth to tear asunder the dictates of the Usurper.
14. The tears, frustrations, anger, and angst of the People fadeth away, for the Day of Days cometh on the morrow.
Conservative Tribune: EXPOSED: The World’s Worst Passwords… Is Yours on the List?
If the events of 2016 proved anything, it’s that online security is something that should be a concern to everyone. One easy way to ensure that none of your online accounts get hacked is to come up with a complicated, yet easy to remember, password.
This is not new advice, but according to data from password manager and digital vault company Keeper, too many computer users still don’t follow it. The company said it pored through some 10 million passwords that became public through data breaches last year and discovered several shocking password habits.
The first thing the company reported was how little effort many people seem to put into finding a secure, safe password.
Almost 17 percent of users used the password “123456” to safeguard their data. In second place came “123456789” in second place, while “qwerty” came in third.
Keeper also reported that researchers were surprised that so many website operators did not appear to be educating users and enforcing the best password security practices.
Below is a list of the 25 most common passwords of 2016:
This list shows how very little effort or creativity computer users are putting into making passwords, which is slightly shocking, considering it’s from a year that saw a presidential election where computer security breaches played a huge role.
I use Last Pass to generate and manage my many many passwords. Highly recommended!
During the 2016 election, Macy’s dropped all of Trump’s line of business suits from their stores.
Macy’s states this was done to not have a product that would “polarize” half of the population.
Which is a nice way of saying they politically disagreed with Trump, thought he would lose and wanted to distance themselves.
This was the beginning of the end for Macy’s…
More From The Black Sphere:
Recall that Macy’s dropped Trump’s line of business suits from their stores, and they did this pre-election.
Macy’s management said at the time they didn’t want to have a product that would polarize half the population.
I might have gone for that rationale had Macy’s not backed Hilary Clinton for president.
As the saying goes, “If you tease the bull, you get the horns,” thus a year later, Macy’s will close 68 stores. A better way to view this is 10,000 Americans will lose their jobs.
Post-election, sans Trump branding, Macy’s posted major losses. Coincidence?
As Fox Business explained, the “Trump Factor” is taking branding to new heights.
Vlad Putin was trying to be funny, imitating Trump’s trolling of the media and the left. But we all know American hookers are better than Russian hookers!
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday brushed aside accusations in a recent discredited report that President-elect Donald Trump had once cavorted with prostitutes in Moscow. While doing so, however, he managed to plug the local sex trade.
Trump is “a grown man,” Putin said, according to Bloomberg News, “and secondly he’s someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world … I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.”
Putin Says Doesn’t Believe Trump Met Prostitutes in Russia. “Although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.” https://t.co/SUOFAlZMu3
— Christopher Miller (@ChristopherJM) January 17, 2017
Vlad Putin added this as well: “Prostitution is an ugly social phenomenon . . . but people who order such fakes, which are now used against the elected president of the United States, fabricate information and use it in the political struggle, they are worse than prostitutes,” Putin said, according to a translation by Sputnik News. “They have no moral limits.”
Too fun! Trump may not be able to resist re-tweeting this one out there. It’s just too juicy and is guaranteed to get the Pavlovian media barking out a panicked response.